Picture Chillout ESNE

Selection process:

The academic department will decide whether a student is eligible to study in a foreign university.

The main factors in the decision will be the student’s knowledge of the country’s language and their academic record.

Outgoing students. Candidates who want to study at a foreign university (Bilateral agreements such as Erasmus programme) must:

  • Have passed at least the first 120 ECTS credits of their Degree Programmes.
  • Have a good academic record. In case of equal applications, the selection of students can be made based on the grades awarded.
  • Have a good command of the language in which the programme is taught.
  • Personal maturity; meaning being able to adapt to new realities and to resolve problems by themselves.

Moreover, Candidates opting for an Erasmus programme will need to meet these additional requirements:

  • Not having previously been awarded an Erasmus grant. If it were the case, they could be able to participate in a mobility programme without funding, if awarded.
  • To be an EU national or a permanent resident in the EU.
  • Being enrolled in UCJC throughout the year of the stay.


ESNE students participating in an international programme

Required documents for application:

ERASMUS Programmes:

  • A motivation letter
  • Current transcript of records
  • A language certificate (of the language you plan to study in)
  • The completed application form
  • A photocopy of the DNI / NIE / passport

Bilateral Programmes:

  • 2 letters of recommendation in English or in the language of your chosen country.
  • Current transcript of records
  • A language certificate (of the language you plan to study in)
  • The completed application form
  • A photocopy of the DNI / NIE / passport

Required documents in a mobility programme

  • Contact address and telephone number in case of emergency
  • ESNE’s enrollment receipt
  • Health insurance covering the entire period of exchange. Valid health insurance would be:
    • Any private insurance
    • European Health Insurance Card for Erasmus students.
  • Travel accident insurance with repatriation of remains coverage. A copy of the insurance policy and the catalogue with the general conditions will be handed in.
  • Application Form. Provided by the host university.
  • Financial agreement for bilateral agreements.

International students taking courses in ESNE.

For exchanges within the UCJC’s bilateral agreements, the foreign universities must contact the coordinator for International Relations before end of June.

Required documents:

  • CV
  • A portfolio
  • A photocopy of passport
  • Academic records of the modules taken
  • A motivation letter

Free Movers

Free movers are students who independently organise their stays, without being part of a specific exchange program regardless of any agreement. They can come from any country (even an EU country). They must respect the same deadlines as students coming within an agreement framework, and hand in the same documents. Students must provide the following data: their home university, the contact details of their International Relations manager and the name/contact details of their degree director.

Useful documents for every programme

Here you can find the documents you need for the required procedures for international programmes. For further information, please contact us.